Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships with them, being examples for them and teaching them God’s Word.
- OBC Children's Ministry
- Children Ministry
- Children's Ministry
- 4 Years-5th Grade
- Children's Church Room
- All teachers, helpers, and volunteers are required to submit a thorough ministry questionnaire and background check. In addition, they must complete a training session on child safety.
- We are teaming up with parents to encourage family discipleship. To make this happen, the Children and Youth Ministries have adopted the Answers Bible Curriculum (ABC). This exciting curriculum covers the whole Bible chronologically in four years. ABC brings families together around God’s Word, setting the stage for deeper study and family discipleship, with material specially adapted for each comprehension level and learning style. Kids enjoy diving into rich content, memorizing scripture, and learning how to apply the Bible to their daily lives. Parents are encouraged to attend the Wednesday evening ABC Bible Studies to learn and be able to discuss lessons with their kids.
- Team Kid (Wednesdays at 6 pm)
- Sunday School (Sundays at 9 am)
- Treehouse (Sundays at 10:45 am)
- Children's Choir (Sundays at 5:15 pm)
- Mission Journey Kids (Sundays at 6 pm)