Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by building relationships with them, being examples for them and teaching them God’s Word.
- OBC Children's Ministry
- Children Ministry
- Children's Ministry
- 3 Years-5th Grade
- Children's Church Room
- All teachers are required to submit a thorough ministry questionnaire and background check. In addition, all teacher helpers must attend training.
- We are teaming up with parents to encourage home discipleship. To make this happen, the Children and Youth Ministry have adopted the Answers Bible Curriculum (ABC). This curriculum covers the whole Bible chronologically in four years. ABC brings families together around God’s Word, setting the stage for deeper study and home discipleship, with material specially adapted for each comprehension level and learning style. Kids enjoy diving into rich content, memorizing scripture, and learning how to apply the Bible to their daily lives. Parents are encouraged to attend the Wednesday evening ABC Bible Studies to learn and be able to discuss with their kids.
- Team Kid (Wednesdays at 6 pm)
- Sunday School (Sundays at 9 am)
- Treehouse (Sundays at 10:45 am)
- Children's Choir (Sundays at 5:15 pm)
- Mission Journey Kids (Sundays at 6 pm)